Sunday, March 30, 2008
FIESTAAAAAAA!
Okay, I shall start with Friday.
Lessons ended at 12.30pm so we could have lunch and set up our stalls for Fiesta! We dragged watermelons to the basin to wash them. THEY FREAKING BOUGHT ABOUT 30 WATERMELONS. Washed the icebox too. Kena wet, thanks so Debra. So I wet her too :D
Valerie had a watermelon cape! Rahhhh.
After all the carrying and washing, I went back to class. Elaine was making balloons. And I was wasting them :D Muahahaha. Then Elaine and I went to play with the crutches that have been in my class balcony since forever. So funnnnn!

At 4.45pm, we had to go see the starting of the 24hr thing by Dr William Tan and the 4x100 non-stop for 24hrs.

Screamed like shit. Haha then took a cab to tuition.
First Physics lesson. The teacher talk until so fast. Dno what she was talking about for pressure. Felt like sleeping 'cause I was really tired D:
After Physics, I walked around the mall. Then Jomain msged me to meet her downstairs to go up together. So we met up and went up for AMaths.
Later, some dudes came and sat behind us. There was this one guy who tried really hard to get Jomain's attention.
This one guy: Eh what's your name?
Some other guy, mumbling: It's none of your business la.
Jomain (turning around): Must you know?
TOG: 'Make friends what. Then maybe future girlfriend..
SOG: Ignore him.
Jomain (rolling her eyes): He's so irritating.
After some time,
TOG: Do you have pen?
Jomain (asking me): Do you? *with that kind of omg-he's-talking-to-me-again look*
Me: No.
Jomain: I also don't have eh. Uh unless you want pink pen..
TOG (super enthusiasticly): Pink can!
So, Jomain unwillingly lends him the pen.
Haha then during lesson, Mr Ong decided to tell us what happened during his other class. Apparently, he was writing on the board when his back started itching and he started scratching his back.
Mr Ong: *scatching*
Some shocked student: Mr Ong! Why are you adjusting your bra strap?!
Goodness lah.
After tuition, my mom picked me up to go home.
Yesterday!:
FIESTAAAAAAAAA.
Reached school at around 0715 to set up. Mrs Sherwood was teaching us how to cut the watermelon.
I did extra duty lah! Mine was actually supposed to be from 1130 to 1430 but I stayed and helped out from 0800. I'm so nice la. Hahah I love the bubbletea jelly :D it's so nice to eat.
I saw WJ! Damn it, he's taller than me. I saw Waiyinn too :D Hoho I forced him to buy tickets. He came with his other friend. But he left super early la D:
In the afternoon, I went to the craft stall to support my classmates! I had my hair braided and sprayed by Celine for $6 and Heidi painted my nails for $8.

Met Jing, Debbie, Abi and Shinny at 1430 at the Forum. We went for the top dancer ride, bought identical clips and bought food.

And I saw my primary school friends! Eg Charis Wong En Hui, whom I've known since P1, Livia Yap (I've known her since P1 too), Samantha, Yan Ran (she was in my P5 class), Rania (P5), Ruth (P5). Hahahahaha oh, primary school holds so much memories.
Livia's mom came up to me and asked if I remembered her.
LM: Ni3 ji4 de2 wo3 ma1?
Me: Ji4 de2.
LM: Ji4 de2 wo3 yi3 qian2 mei3 ci4 zuo4 shen3 me4 ma1?
Me: *touch my waist*
LM: Hahaha dui4!
(The story behind this touching waist business: In primary school, I was one fat kid. So, Livia mom always used her hand to measure my waist to see if I've lost any weight! Smart eh. I still remember she always say, 'Wha! Still four hands leh.')
At 1645, went to the specs stand to count down! from 75. (since it was our 75th anniversary). I was screaming like hell again.
Had the alumni cheerleading! Was really nice :D

Mom picked me up from Forum.
Drove us to cousin's party!
The people there were making water balloons. So funny.
Sorry to the guy I threw the water balloon at. I didn't mean to throw it at your head. But it was such a perfect shot. Muahaha.
Watched them play Wethead with ice-cold water. The girls kept saboing the guys. There was grass in the water somemore.
At 7, they went to bathe and I went to eat.
Blah blah blah.. Watched tv with Olivia and some kid whom we kept asking 'So is this the good guy or the bad guy?'
Birthday cake! Took pictures. Ate cake.
Played cards. All my cards are so shit lah. Played till 2100. Then everyone had to leave. We walked them to the bus stop.
Came back and -what's his name?- decided to show us a magic trick. OMG how did he do that lahhhhhh. Then right, the little kids spin the table like hell the the cup of ribena sprite drop on my shorts and flowed into my underwear. O: Yes, I could feel it.
Thank God my mom came and she fetched us home. I ran to the toilet :D
This morning.
Went for cat class. Today was Zach's last lesson with us D: he's going away to America for 6 months.
Sushi Tei later :D
I'm going to to the Jing thing.
QUOTE OF THE WEEK
*debbie and I drinking water from water cooler*
Abi stands in the middle of both of us.
'I'm in the middle of two sucking lips!'
1:36 PM$BlogItemDateTime$> she's got style